Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer

Many have indicated disdain at the inconsistent frequency with which this blog is updated. And to them I say..."but we're just having too much fun to take the time to blog!" We're having an action-packed summer and if you want the moment-by-moment update, you're just going to have to come on over and get the scoop over happy hour drinks and BBQ dinner! But in case you can't make it until next week, here's the synopsis:

There was a fantastic parade!




A great Hindu/American wedding!


A journey to Israel (seriously, where to begin?!)


Five days on the Oregon Coast with the DeLongs!


There's been camping with high quality S'mores construction.


An outdoor concert at the Zoo (animal impersonations included).


And a daytrip to Mt. St. Helens.


Seriously! Who's got time for blogging?! But in all honesty...we promise to try and blog more...when the weather isn't so great! ;-)

C&M

2 comments:

  1. winter is a much better time to blog. :) but it's nice to see what you've been up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What busy, crazy times! Israel!?! So jealous. Mt. St. Helens! Awesome. I almost called when we drove through Portland, but we were visiting a very sick grandma and wanted to spend every minute we could with her. Sorry.
    I feel like I'm always apologizing to you! I'll try not to disappoint anymore, but since I'm so sporadic at keeping up with my own friends in lieu of my children's, I just might. But know that I think about you often, and wish the best for you two. -It sounds like you really are having a great time there in Portland! Awesome.
    Love ya tons! -BO ;)

    ReplyDelete