Monday, February 14, 2011

We Found Our Camera!

Our camera had officially been missing for nearly 3 months. But we were certain that we didn't lose it out and about - that the most likely scenario was that we had shoved it into some funny pocket somewhere and would find it soon. And truth be told, that's exactly what happened. Just before Valentine's Day, I found it in the pocket of my backpack...safe and sound in the place where I put it the last time I used that bag. Silly me...

We were so happy when we found the camera! Happy enough to take a self-portrait of two spontaneous thumbs up (now that's happy)!

We celebrated Valentines Day by going for a little drive up the Gorge to Skamania Lodge.

We had happy hour and played cribbage. I won, 3 to 2! It might be Valentine's Day but someone still has to win! ;-)

Thanks for a great day, Matty!
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. So, glad you found your camera!! Great Valentine Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I had almost given up on ever getting to read updated posts. :)

    ReplyDelete